Re: [stella] AI primer?

Subject: Re: [stella] AI primer?
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:17:15 +0200
Ruffin Bailey wrote:
> First, a quick thank you for Color Tweaker.  Very nice.  (and a nod to The
> Dig once again)  I can only hope Thomas's Tune2600 is as useful for sound as
> Color Tweaker seems to be for color! (regardless of Tune2600's being written
> for DOS *sigh* :^D)

Tune2600 is not finished yet, the frequencies evaluation algorithm still needs
some fine-tuning from somebody who knows. ;-)

> But today's question is, "Where do I go for a Atari 2600 AI primer?"

Surround contains a veeery simple AI too.

Depending on the game, simple AIs work surprisingly well, especially in
those games, where the player is under contant pressure. Sometimes simple
random routines might work too.

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht!  http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/