[stella] Star Fire 2600: Star Background

Subject: [stella] Star Fire 2600: Star Background
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 01:31:44 +0200
Hi there!

Ok, as promised, here's finally a binary with some star
background, using an adopted technique which I analysed
by studying the code from Earth Dies Screaming.

Please ignore the increasing stars flicker towards the
right edge of the screen, I'll *time* most of that away,
as soon as I'm done with adding features to the kernel.
Unlike my first assumption, flicker can't be totally
avoided, since there's no way to enable the ball during
a repositioning line.

I've still a few cycles left (~6 on each line, + one STA
WSYNC eventually) so I'm positive at the moment about
having non-mirrored sprites, which'd allow me adding the
mothership in its original fashion.

Greetings,
	Manuel