[stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM

Subject: [stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:40:40 +0200
Hi everyone!

I'm attaching the .bin rom image for Space Treat "release version" as well
as the source code and text-version manual.
I still have to clean up the comments (and translate some of them).. I've
failed to do it in the last week so looks like I'll do it the next, just in
case there is someone around who's brave enough to take a look at my code :)
I've actually spent some of my free time doing a NTSC->PAL conversion of
Crash Dive instead (anyone interested?)

Also, I've updated my website at http://www.rasty.com . You will find the
bins over there as well (and for now, nothing else :).

Finally, tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for a 7-days holiday.. see you all
next week!

Ciao,
Fabrizio.-