[stella] Cuttle Cart & Video Game Crash of 2002

Subject: [stella] Cuttle Cart & Video Game Crash of 2002
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:25:04 +0200
Hi there!

I'm just curious.

With people already talking about the Video Game Crash of 2002 this
year, this was the first CGE after the final run of CC sales, so I
wonder wether the the CC did rather *add* to the crash or *prevent* the
worst.

I don't know, if anyone analyzed peoples behaviours under this aspect,
but did known owners of CC's buy significantly more or less VCS games
than the years before?

Did you hear more:

"Hey I played this already on the CC and must own it"

or

"Ain't worth the XX$ bucks, I can play it for free on my CC"

What do you think?

I hope you realize that this post is free from my opinions. I don't want
to get this topic as *heated* as the last 56 times we talked about the
CC.

Greetings,
	Manuel