RE: [stella] Space Instigators - Final/Final

Subject: RE: [stella] Space Instigators - Final/Final
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:03:07 -0400
>Looks good!!  The only thing weird that I noticed is that when you first
>fire up the game your ship is in the "exploding" state.  Is this
>intentional?  I tried it out in StellaX.

Hrm, very odd. Doesn't do that on Pcaewin, z26 or real console. But definately in StellaX. Feels like a case of variables not being initialised and different emus assuming different startup RAM states. 'Cept the bitflag's definately being set at startup.

StellaX is also the only one cutting off the top scanline and I on't like the sound much in StellaX.

Hrm, now that I've re-assembled after fixing the bonus ship display bug StellaX no longer displays the explosion but still makes the explosion sound. Pcaewin and z26
are fine. Curiouser...

Chris....