[stella] Star Fire: Daily update :-)

Subject: [stella] Star Fire: Daily update :-)
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:01:06 +0200
Hi there!

So, I managed to fix everything that was wrong with the
space display.

No more blind-spot troubles - I hope you didn't spend
too much time with the problem, Thomas - In the end it
turned out being a rather simple issue.

When I did the small brother of the display, the radar,
I got a good clue what went wrong and so I managed to
solve that now by changing a single branch target :-)

Overall I reduced the flicker slightly more, since I'm
now moving all invisible sprites into an area, where I
can skip them twice as fast. That also reduces the
blank-out times for certain sprites, so no longer
sprites will noticeable *disappear*.

I now decided to display the shield-state on top. Since
there I'm limited to PF & missiles (sprites & ball are
already prepared for the main display), I'll yet have to
see with what I can come up here.

Greetings,
	Manuel