Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors

Subject: Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors
From: "Ratiki" <ratiki@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:33:02 -0500
> Is there anyone who produces made-to-order carts anymore?

As someone mentioned, Atariage.com can do it.  Or you can do it yourself if
you already have the kit.  if time's an issue you could do the PCB etching
and EPROM burning and let someone else do the assembly and testing.

Now if you or anyone needs donor carts for the shell and maybe for the PCB,
I have a little over 200 Atari carts (mixed brands but mostly Atari/Sears)
still waiting to go.  Someone originally offered $100 for all but that was
half a year ago and the person never sent a penny.  He left quite a few
other people high and dry as well >:(   If you want, I could sort it for
just official Atari brand, strip it of labels and gut it to lighten the
shipping load a bit (and shave a few dollars or so off shipping), email me
off the list.