Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors

Subject: Re: [stella] Homebrew cart distributors
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:01:50 -0600
From: "John Redant" <johnredant01@xxxxxxxxx>
> There really should be a North American supplier for
> these cases (Atari Age, for example). That would
> really save the headache and agony of buying and
> gutting old carts. These cases look real good.

We have been working with Joe Grand to get his cart shells to market, but as
he outlined in a previous post it's an extremely expensive venture.  These
cases from Brazil look very interesting, and the prices are reasonable.
However, Joe would have to design new boards to fit in these cases.  This
really isn't a huge obstacle, except that I have a large stock of boards
that fit into standard Atari cases right now.  :)

One way or another we hope to have new cart shells available in our store in
the not-too-distant future.

 ..Al