Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03

Subject: Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:27:37 +0100
> Here we go, your regular installment of Fu Kung.  Seems nobody cares, oh
> well... this happened with Qb too.   The frame conversion utlity/tool is
now

As long as you are not using all of the ROM for your data, you could try
to copy the contents from the last 2K bank in the ROM (which is fixed at
$1800-$1FFF) to the 4th 2K bank in the ROM. Then people could try it
out on a real VCS in a Cuttle Cart for you. The Cuttle Cart is set up
for the normal 8K versions of 3F bankswitching, so it always uses the 4th
bank for the fixed area.

I'm not sure if this helps to increase interest though. But people
only started to really get exited about the old demo, when they saw
the fighter animations on their Superchargers. And then I was facing
the same problem that you have now. Someone actually has to draw all
those animation frames. ;-) I hope you are more successfull with forcing
yourself (or someone else) to create them than I was over all those
years. ;-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg