Re: [stella] Stella Emulator and .PRO files

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella Emulator and .PRO files
From: "Chris Larkin" <clarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:01:28 -0800
The software I have written to program my flash cartridge uses the
Stella.pro file to determine bankswitching.  It also has a software option
to create a new entry including the MD5 checksum for you automatically, if a
game you have is not in the list (homebrew).  Perhaps even if you don't want
a Flash Cart for development purposes... this feature of the software will
help you out.

--Chris