Re: [stella] time to stick me with a fork?

Subject: Re: [stella] time to stick me with a fork?
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:10:41 +1100
> Many thanks to all of you.
>
> Thomas Jentzsch, Dennis Debro, Erik Mooney, Chris Tumber,
> Andrew Davie; I can't give away a cart but I'd like to
> offer you a free T-shirt for all your intensive help.
> (Aplogies to anyone I'm missing with that; but those were
> the names I had written down over the course of making my
> development journal.) I guess we'll have to work out
> shipping and addresses etc :-)

I think this sort of thing (people helping out) is a normal part of the
operation of the [stella] list.  I, personally, don't feel the need to claim
a T-shirt - just knowing that in some way I contributed is satisfaction
enough.  It shows, I think, that those who are brave enough to come to the
list members for help and then actually listen to suggestions, pretty much
always end up with a much better product.

Cheers