Re: [stella] 6532 port A input only?

Subject: Re: [stella] 6532 port A input only?
From: Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Joe Grand wrote:
> If the line is still going out of the controller port, it would be a cool
> hack to add some "rumble" support to the joystick - transistor and motor :)

Hehehe... While we're dreaming of the future...  I'd like to see some
sort of 'network hub' so you could run a cable from (say) the second
controller port to the hub and play some sort of simple networked first
person shooter.

The hub would be fairly simple to construct.  Almost any modern
microcontroller could handle the job nicely.

I'll put that in my project cue, if anyone ever wants to write the game
for me. =)

--
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/pgp.html
                             http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/resume.html