Re: [stella] AOTM AFOS New Version

Subject: Re: [stella] AOTM AFOS New Version
From: "Kroko" <Nil.Krokodil@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:54:19 +0200
Hi !

the game is cool when I play it with the emulator. For some reason, there are problems
when I play it on the 2600. I have a PAL TV here, and when I shoot, then the shots
always start at the same position (a little right of the middle of the screen) and not where
the spaceship is.

That is not so on the emulator, but it runs in NTSC mode, i guess. Can anybody with a
PAL TV confirm this, or is it just my personal problem...

Kroko