Re: [stella] Jumpman: Easy Does It

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman: Easy Does It
From: Paul Slocum <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:36:07 -0500
That looks great! So is it official that you're doing Jumpman?

Doing the ladders with the PF is a tough descission, and I just wanted to see what it'd look like :-)

I wonder if you could use a blinds trick to make them a different color? Still it looks good as is. The gameplay is what's important, and I think you'll be able to include most of the gameplay elements.

There's a few levels remaining that are IMHO not properly doable on the VCS though, basically the ones with too much structure changes, like "Mystery Maze", "Blackout" or "Hot Foot" for example.

Maybe if you wrote a custom engine specifically for those levels...

-paul