[stella] New list: Update

Subject: [stella] New list: Update
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:42:58 -0500
Greetings,

The domain name atari2600.org is now pointing to a new server we
recently setup, a Dual 2Ghz XEON with 2GB of RAM and two, fast SCSI
hard disks.  This is the server that will ultimately house AtariAge,
which right now is on a slower, single-processor box with only 1GB of
RAM and IDE drives.  The atari2600.org domain (graciously donated by
Andrew Davie for this purpose) will host the new Atari 2600 Programming
mailing list (stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx), including archives of the old list
once I get a copy of them and have had a chance to integrate them into
the new list.  The main index for atari2600.org will contain a
collection of Atari 2600-related programming links, which I will be
setting up shortly.  It will mostly mirror this page, which was started
by Manuel Rotschkar:

http://www.atariage.com/2600/programming/index.html

If anyone has any additions / updates for this list that they'd like to
see sitting on atari2600.org, please let me know.

I will handle any technical issues that come up on the list, and if
everyone can agree upon someone who wants to admin the list (such as
Glenn, who has already volunteered), I'd be glad to hand off those
responsibilities.

I will have the new list up and running shortly so people can subscribe
to it.  I also plan to have a direct link into the list's home page
from the "Programming" section on the AtariAge forums, which will give
the list a bit higher visibility than it has now.

I am looking for as complete an archive as reasonably possible
(including attachments) that I can integrate into the new list.  I can
provide FTP access if necessary to help facilitate transfer of the
files. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

  ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!