RE: [stella] Stella 2.0 Alpha 2 available

Subject: RE: [stella] Stella 2.0 Alpha 2 available
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:50:28 -0400
Copious notes.. I'll take a look at this after I get home.

One thing though:

> Carnival: Will cause the dot to appear,.  If you get a blank screen, except
> for one duck, the following may result: pipes stay the same color, invisible
> pipes, and a high-speed game.

> "the dot?"
> The rest do indeed occur.

"The dot" is part of the easter egg. It's the same effect you get when
you start the game with joystick button held down: a dot replaces one
of the moving targets. If you shoot it while it's still on the top row,
you'll see the easter egg (programmer's name). In Stella, this seems to
freeze the game, too. I need to try on a real console.

--
B.