[stella] Documentation about 6502 & TIA

Subject: [stella] Documentation about 6502 & TIA
From: "Fernando Romo" <fromobal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:30:30 -0400
Hi!

  I have been studying about how to programming ATARI 2600 (6502), and also
the way the TIA works, at this moment the only material that I have been
reading it have found it from ATARI AGE Web Page, it has been very usefull,
but I would like to know if there are some books in order to study in a
formal way. I am not telling that ATARI AGE information is not good, it has
been very usefull.

  I am newbie regarding this subject, therefore I would like to know is you
could recomend me some books regarding this interesting topic.

My best regards
Fernando Romo

Platica con tus amigos en linea con T1msn Messenger
http://messenger.t1msn.com.mx/