RE: [stella] DASM Wish List

Subject: RE: [stella] DASM Wish List
From: "Bob Colbert" <rcolbert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:13:13 -0400
DASM has two types of local labels, the dot notation mentioned below and
the $ notation.  The dot notation is not limited to macros and the label
is valid between subroutine statements:

		CHARLIE subroutine
			ldx #10
		.1	dex
			bne .1
		BEN	subroutine
			ldx #20
		.1	dex
			bne .1

The $ notation is as follows:

			ldx #10
		1$	dex
			bne 1$
		ABC	NOP
			ldx #20
		1$	dex
			bne 1$

The labels can be reused and the label is only valid until a
non-temporary label is encountered (ABC in the example above).

	Bob

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/