Re: [xsl] SVG graphs

Subject: Re: [xsl] SVG graphs
From: Larry_Mason@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:49:28 -0500
>> Has anyone written an XSL transform to take some data/report schema and
>> create some sort of graph in SVG? More importantly, would you like to
share
>> it with me? I'm working on it now and it doesn't seem to be too hard,
just a
>> lot of mathmatical calculations, which I'd rather R&D (rob and
duplicate)
>> than reinvent.

I have built bar, stacked bar, line and area SVG charts via XSLT complete
with user interaction such as drag-and-drop and simple clicks.  Not sure if
I can share it since it was built "on company time" (ok really on my time
at night for the company but I think that still counts).  I'd be happy to
share some thoughts offline with you.

Cheers!
Larry Mason
Senior Member Technical Staff