SDATA entity mapping

Subject: SDATA entity mapping
From: Dylan van Rijsbergen <rijsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:37:36 -0100
I have two questions relating to a project I am doing in formatting classic
Greek texts coded in TEI into RTF. The problem is that extended Greek
characters aren't being translated, only the unaccented ones.

1. Is it possible to force Jade to use another set of entity mappings, so I
can force the special characters to their unicode value?

As this wouldn't be the solution for me at last as I don't have a unicode
font which supports these extended characters (does naybody have one?):

2. Is it possible to force Jade to use an 8 bit character set and map these
entities to letters in this character set?

Thanks,

Dylan van Rijsbergen