XS: print output -Reply

Subject: XS: print output -Reply
From: David Pawson <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 10:38:36 +0000

>>> Jon Bosak <bosak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
25/May/1997 06:18pm >>>

>Several comments have indicated that some people think
>that XS is only for screen display, which is not true.

Thankyou Jon.

Web Accessibility includes parially sighted and
those totally without sight.

If the features of XS are not restricted to the sighted, in print
or on the web, you will make a lot of people happy.

The improvements in XML over HTML give an opportunity
for 'special access software' writers a chance to interpret
information in a manner appropriate.If a reader wants a
browser version fine, but if someone else wants large print
or audio, are you going to block them with the features you
add purely for the visual market? An example is the change
bar - a pure visual indicator. Make it yellow? The same.
Link to it from an update list, and we can all access the
information.

What else in XS is for the TAB's?

Sorry to go on.
DaveP