[Monthly Archives] [List Home]

[ernie] The Electronic Recruiting News In Email_010202

IBN: Defining Excellence in Electronic Recruiting
Please Click On Our Sponsors
  John Sumser's
  Electronic Recruiting News

interbiznet.com

E R N I E
Electronic Recruiting News In Email

Our Rate Card

S P O N S O R S

Click Here!
Click On Our Sponsors
Click On Our Sponsors

Reach The 25,000 Recruiters and HR Managers Who Read This Newsletter Each Week
Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here!

Find out more
About IBN
Got a news tip?

Got a news tip?
Tell us at
news@
interbiznet.com

Our Rate Card

Articles

Presentations

Trends Reports

Archives

Resume
Databases

(Over 60)

Company Job Listings
(Over 4000)

Email to IBN

Suggestions?

It is better
to not be on
the web than
to be on and
not know why

John Sumser

Reality
is more
complex
than
it seems.
John Gall

It's better to
do a few things
really well than
than to do
a lot of things
badly.
If you can't
make the necessary
commitments of
time and energy
to your
electronic
marketing
efforts
scale back
your plan.
John Sumser

All material in this
email is the
property of IBN
(The Internet
Business Network:
interbiznet.com)
You may download
a copy for personal
use. Redistribution
without permission
is strictly
prohibited.
All material in
this email is
© 1995 - 2000 by IBN

Go Home
OUR HOME

The Electronic Recruiting News is a Free Daily Newsletter For Recruiters, HR Managers, Advertising Agencies and Clasified Advertising Operations

To subscribe or unsubscribe from ERNIE, please use the form on the linked page.

In-Depth Database

(February 02, 2001) Sometimes you produce a product and it makes you burst with pride and joy. The 2001 Electronic Recruiting Index is, by leaps and bounds, the best book we've ever produced. The fifth in a series, the 2001 ERI manages to present a coherent, comprehensive view of our exploding industry and its future.

Over the last couple of days, we've been parsing the database that makes up Volume 2. This year, the data is published as a CD with an astonishing series of reports. Designed so that media planners can do their thing, business analysts can analyze and owners/managers can strategize, the database contains over 50 fields of analytical and functional information on the top 225 companies in the industry.

One of the reports really tickles us. Imagine seeing the names of all of the competitors and their "taglines" in a single report. We've organized the deliverable database so that you can compare traffic, pricing, alliance networks, partnerships, investors, functionality, current threats, near term opportunities or inherent weaknesses. We're shipping it as a database because 225 four page reports makes a volume of paper that would tear down our local forest.

The resulting database is something that paper never could be. You can export contact information to your sales team, make an email list, compare competitor strategies, look for patterns in the investment community, find the holes in your partnership strategy.

Here are some of the key pieces of the database for the 225 companies we covered:

  • Full Contact Information
  • Key URLs in the Website
  • Business Model Description
  • Viability Analysis
  • Traffic Ranking
  • Pricing/Rate Card
  • Strengths
  • Weaknesses
  • Partnerships
  • Alliance Network
  • Website Usability Analysis
  • Sales Approach
  • Web Strategy
  • Forward Business Case
  • Tag line
  • Mission Statement
  • Branding Strategy
  • Positioning
  • Over 30 others
If you haven't downloaded the Executive Summary, do it today. We're certain that the 2001 ERI will be an indispensable asset for anyone who is playing, investing in or watching the game. Recruiting departments are certain to gain a real advantage from the in-house media planning capability represented by the database.

It's a wonderful thing to be so proud of the work.

- John Sumser

Workforce has the Recruiting and Staffing information you need.

Search through thousands of archived articles, participate in the forum, print out sample letters and policies and more. All for free.

Come to Workforce today!

Workforce -- HR Trends and Tools for Business Results.

Contacting Us:
Call, fax, write, email. We'd love to talk about your project.

All material on this site is © 1995 - 2000 by IBN: interbiznet.com
(The Internet Business Network), 346 Starling Rd., Mill Valley, CA 94941
415.380.8244
staff@interbiznet.com

To Subscribe or Unsubscribe From the ERNIE...
Enter email:
Enter name:

     FEATURES:

  • Interbiznet Trends (New)