Re: Jade for HTML

Subject: Re: Jade for HTML
From: Christopher Walsh <christop@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 11:31:08 +0000 (GMT)
> >websites easy. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get the SGML
> >one to do multiple output files and hyperlinks between files. If it
> >isn't possible or easy I will go back to the HTML one.
>
> It provides an easy way (the entity flow object) to produce multiple output
> files.

Not easy enough for me, I'm afraid :)

I thought I'd start with something simple and try and extract the title
of an HTML document into a separate file, thus:

(element title
         (make entity
             system-id: "foobar"))

but I am unable to get to grips with this simple task.

Please help me before I develop the world's largest inferiority
complex.

Cheers,

Chris
 CHRIS WALSH [christop@xxxxxxx] \ "Permissive society?
 Technical Author                \  It doesn't exist.
 SCO Client Integration Division  \  I should know, I've looked for it."
 Vision Park, Cambridge, UK        \                --Rigsby