Re: DD: Outline for "Crash course in Scheme"?

Subject: Re: DD: Outline for "Crash course in Scheme"?
From: Jose Carlos Ramalho <jcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 11:22:03 +0100 (WET DST)
I'm not a Scheme programmer, but I am an expert programmer in LISP and
xmetoo.
I have iniciation programs on those subjects that I think can be easily
converted to a Scheme tutorial for beginners.

Regards

Jose Carlos Ramalho        windsurfer / diver / engineer
                                   orienteer
Computer Science Dep.
University of Minho       EMAIL: jcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
4700 Braga - PORTUGAL	  URL: http://www.di.uminho.pt/~jcr
Tel +351 53 604461/70	  Fax +351 53 604471