Course Syllabus

Subject: Course Syllabus
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 22:10:46 -0400
At 21:25 97/10/09 +0100, Aidan Killian wrote:
>P.P.S. Would the DSSSL course coming up next week in VA be at the
>       correct level to help me with this sort of problem? I probably
>       would benefit from an overview (you ain't kidding) but am not
>       likely to be able to spare the time.

Tonight I posted a new link on my schedule page (in my trailer below) to
the course syllabus to help you decide for yourself, since my opinion is
biased.  Perhaps others who have already taken the course can convey their
opinions to you in private correspondence.

--
G. Ken Holman            mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com