Re: newbie question, nesting level query

Subject: Re: newbie question, nesting level query
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:33:16 -0500 (EST)
At 6 Nov 1997 23:40 , Bill Bunnell wrote:
 > At 12:12 PM 11/6/97 -0500, Paul Prescod wrote:
 > >This stylesheet is old and is based on an old draft of DSSSL, not the
 > >final product.

 > Perhaps you might let a poor soul know where the gods have now placed
 > the "final product"

Seriously, the two best places that I know of for DSSSL material are
the DSSSL section of the SGML Web Page
(http://www.sil.org/sgml//related.html#dsssl) and James Clark's DSSSL
page (http://www.jclark.com/dsssl).  From those two pages, you can
follow links to many DSSSL-related sites (including Mulberry's).

I will add this information to the "Administrivia" message and to the
DSSSList welcome messages.

 > Is a secret handshake still required?

I hope isn't, because I don't know any, and if it's been tried on me,
it's been too subtle for me to notice (not that that requires much).

Regards,

Tony Graham