Re: Jade Headers and Footers

Subject: Re: Jade Headers and Footers
From: christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Frank Christoph)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:51:02 +0900
> Incidentally, completely different question, but: is there a way to get at
> the total page count for a document so that one can format it in the headers
> along with the current page, e.g., "page 1/3" for a 3-page document.  I
> wouldn't be surprised to learn this is impossible in DSSSL-O; is it possible
> somehow using generated text facilities from the full standard?

I just realized that if you can xref using page numbers then it is obviously
possible to get the total page count, and you can clearly do the latter in full
DSSSL.  But the question still stands: is there a good way to get the
total page count in _DSSSL-O_ (or, more relevantly for me, in Jade)?

--FC