DD: Cookbook moved, Flow Object Gallery created

Subject: DD: Cookbook moved, Flow Object Gallery created
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 06:30:22 -0500 (EST)
The cookbook items on the Mulberry web site have been moved to
http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dsssldoc/cookbook, and Richard
Light's procedures for hierarchical numbering using specific countable
elements (incorporating errata) has been added.

The simple-page-sequence.html page has been moved under the new Flow
Object Gallery page at http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dsssldoc/fog.

Note, however, that both the Cookbook and Flow Object Gallery pages
state that nobody is working on them at present.  While they could
both do with coordinators and contributors, and while there is a
wealth of Cookbook material that could be mined from the DSSSList
archive, I, personally, intend to concentrate on the procedure
library.  I will add any marked-up contributions received (and the
current pages can be used as examples), but the rest is up to you.

Regards,

Tony Graham