Re: Keep-together tables and empty cells

Subject: Re: Keep-together tables and empty cells
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 11:58:12 +0700
A better way to spare the people the irritation that you have had would
be to submit a proper bug report so that I can fix it in the next
release.

>From the Jade docs:

Please report bugs by email to me, jjc@xxxxxxxxxxx Do not post them to
comp.text.sgml nor to the sp-prog mailing list nor to the DSSSList
mailing list.

The most important thing in reporting a bug is to include a complete set
of files on which I can run jade and reproduce the problem. Include all
DTDs that you use, whether or not they are standard. Also tell me what
command line I should use, and what is incorrect about the behaviour of
jade. If the files are large package them up as a tar or zip file and
upload them to ftp://ftp.jclark.com/incoming.