converting multiple files with Jade...

Subject: converting multiple files with Jade...
From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:21:29 +0100
Hi all,

I'm wondering if it's possible to do some sort of batch conversion of
multiple files with Jade. I looked in the archive of this mailing list and
found a couple of emails about this subject. One stated that there is as yet
no functionality to process multiple files, but there should be. This mail
was about a year old. Has anything been done in this area?

Even if Jade itself has no functionality for multiple file processing, there
are ways to do it I assume. Could anyone tell me from experience what's the
best way to go about it? I have a large collection - thousands of files in
hundreds of directories - of help files in well-formed XML and a dsssl
specification to convert them to HTML.

I also read something about memory problems with Jade; do these occur mainly
if you have a large DTD, or also if you have a lot of files to process?

Thanks,