Re: returning a nodelist

Subject: Re: returning a nodelist
From: Mike Sosteric <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:19:00 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)
>>>>> "Brandon" == Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I GOT A CLUUUE, I GOT A CLUUUE,

I get it! I get it! I get it!. In a blinding flash of enlightenment I now grock
what is going on. I was able to totally rewrite my stylesheet tonight to make
it do EXACTLY what I wanted. And I did it in about 2 hours as compared to the
2 weeks since I started with DSSSL. And it was very much not an uncomplicated
task :-). Four levels of SGML to navigate....

But I can do it...

It is still a chore to navigate the nodelist, and it still brings on a
headache, but at least I know what I'm doing now.

Not an expert of course, but at least I have working knowledge.

So thanks to all who took the time to help. I much appreciate it. I'll be hanging
around and maybe I'll even try to answer a question or two in the weeks ahead. Take
some of the load of off the others.

But you know, speaking about documentation and such, it would be nice to have
a DSSSL programming FAQ no? I think many of the questions I asked would have
been candidates for such a FAQ.

mike

--
Mike Sosteric <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>       Editor, EJS <http://www.sociology.org/>