Re: Jade 1.2 and JadeTeX

Subject: Re: Jade 1.2 and JadeTeX
From: Adam Di Carlo <apharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Dec 1998 16:08:17 -0500
"Sebastian" == Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Adam Di Carlo writes:
>> Hmm... I'm having serious problems trying to fix jadetex.  First
>> off, there *is* no file hyperref.cfg.

> its optional. it can be used to provide local default settings for
> hyperref

Ah.... Hmm...  could I create such a file?

>> \RequirePackage[implicit=false,bookmarks=false]{hyperref}[1998/08/08

>> \RequirePackage{hyperref}[1998/08/08]

> what error do you get if you dont make this change?

For complete information on reproducing the bug, see
<URL:http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/30/30794.html>.  Specifically, the
message is

  ! LaTeX Error: Unknown option `implicit=false' for package `hyperref'.

>> there a better way for me to workaround?  Could I conditionally use
>> this line based on whether I'm running pdfjadetex vs jadetex?

> no. it should not be an issue

Yes; it's definately a hyperref problem and not a jadetex problem.
We're just geting bit with it.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>