RE: About a very useful tool

Subject: RE: About a very useful tool
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:17:54 -0500
HI David,

<YourComments>
Techexplorer is nice, but it does not render _tex_ it renders a markup
that is by now a very complete subset of the `typical' document markup
in latex and (some simple plain tex) documents.

The output from the tex backend in Jade is not at all typical.
rather than use techexplorer, can't you just set up a helper app for tex
files that is a script that runs jadetex, followed by a dvi previewer?

<Reply>
The problem is that I didn't found any viewer exept techExplorer. Do you
know where I can find one. I may be able to integrate it. It is not
necessary that it is a plug-in.

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx