RE: Flow Object Macros for HTML 3.2

Subject: RE: Flow Object Macros for HTML 3.2
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:56:01 -0500 (EST)
At 3 Feb 1999 22:35 -0500, Didier PH Martin wrote:
 > The version 4.0 includes SCRIPT, STYLE, CLASS constructs that allows the
 > inclusion of scripts and CSS. These constructs where mentionned in 3.2 but
 > not included in the DTD.
 >
 > Do you think that macros for the STYLE , SCRIPT and class construct are
 > feasible? I guess that for CLASS probably yes because it is a element's
 > property but I am not so sure for SCRIPT and STYLE. Your opinion on that
 > Tony?

A Perl script for creating flow object macro modules is available at
ftp://ftp.mulberrytech.com/pub/dsssl/fom/dtd2fom.zip

A DSSSL module for Peter Flynn's HTML Pro, which includes all the
stuff that you want, was created using dtd2fom.pl, and is available at
ftp://ftp.mulberrytech.com/pub/dsssl/fom/htmlpro.zip

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632