Re: New jade and MSS

Subject: Re: New jade and MSS
From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 06:33:50 +0000
> | jade:ref/cluster.sgml:84:3:E: node matches more than one pattern
> |   with the same specificity
> Yikes! That's a bug. Can you send me a parseable source document that
> demonstrates it?

OK, here is a (much) smaller piece of document which still exhibits
the problem. btw, I'm using the recent Mark Galassi-packaged jade/MSS
rpms. I did not see this symptom with my older setup, though I'm not
sure I tested with MSS-v1.33. Also, this small test case produces no
html output, but my original large document set does.

> | I've tried running with the v1.37 stylesheets, and find that they
> | apparently expect a feature ("notify"? I'm doing this part from
> | memory) not found in my docbook dtd.
>
> Uh, what?

Sorry, the symptom (complaining about "normalize", not "notify")
started earlier:

jade -D ref -D ../graphics -V %use-id-as-filename% \
 -d /home/lockhart/SGML/db137.d/docbook/html/docbook.dsl \
 -t sgml postgres.sgml
jade:/home/lockhart/SGML/db137.d/docbook/html/../lib/dblib.dsl:1:81:W:
cannot generate system identifier for public text "+//IDN
nwalsh.com//DTD DocBook DSSSL Architecture V1.0//EN"
jade:/home/lockhart/SGML/db137.d/docbook/html/../common/dbl1no.dsl:199:20:E:
reference to undefined variable "normalize"

where using the v1.33 and earlier style sheets does not have this
problem.

Regards.

                         - Tom
Title: PostgreSQL User's Guide
Testing Testing Comments Huh? This is not documented anywhere. It seems not to be possible to cluster a table that is inherited.