Re: To James - The DSSSL bazaar and the cathedral

Subject: Re: To James - The DSSSL bazaar and the cathedral
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 May 1999 16:46:35 -0400
>>>>> "Didier" == Didier PH Martin <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Didier> Hi James, As you noticed, several people in the DSSSL
Didier> community are ready to build a common site or web of sites and
Didier> resources about DSSSL. They are also ready to offer some of
Didier> their precious time to organize the community production,
Didier> promote DSSSL, experiment with it, improve it, make it grow,
Didier> make it more useful.
[...]
Didier> James, Do you have any thoughts on this? Any suggestions? For
Didier> practical matters, do have in mind any process?

Didier, I thought your message was quite diplomatic and well-stated.
You should send that email direct to James himself so we can have more
certainty that he will read it.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>