RE: Bait (was RE: indentation)

Subject: RE: Bait (was RE: indentation)
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:46:14 +0200 (MEST)
Being in the learning phase (and coming from the C/C++ world), I just want
to react to the following.
On Mon, 10 May 1999 DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >So, if I synthesize the last (very good and refreshing posts)
> >about learning
> >DSSSL:
> >
> >a) start with a very easy example like Paul Prescod did
> >b) show more powerful scripts like multi column or table of content
This is a *very* good idea, but avoid to build to big scripts with many
procedures. I mean that an example must be targeted precisely on a
topic (exple : how do I format a table using columns widts and so on)
and explore it deeply.
This is a strictly personal opinion.

A point I feel very important is the navigation in the tree : How do I get
info from a node above (or below, depends on the way you look at it).
I believe that a couple of examples should greatly ease the work of the
beginner.

cheers. Jany.