Re: About articles on DSSSL usage

Subject: Re: About articles on DSSSL usage
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:58:05 +0200 (MEST)
OK, I needed only nine days to answer. Not so bad ;-)

On Sat, 1 May 1999, Didier PH Martin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> DSSSL is used for a lot of different applications. But this is not well
> known to the general public. I am currently assembling notes on several real
> usages of DSSSL.
>
> The goal is to write or co-write a series of articles about how DSSSL can
> help do real productive job today. Please, just email me, or post on this
> list what do you do with DSSSL.
I will try.

If you want to increase the audience of DSSSL, why do not have a look
on forums (or fora ? my english is quite poor) such as comp.txt.sgml or
comp.text.xml. There are each day questions from people who are in search
of solutions to process xml or sgml documents.