RE: About articles on DSSSL usage

Subject: RE: About articles on DSSSL usage
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:32:55 -0400
Hi Jany,

You are probably fully aware that to do that takes quite a lot of time :-))

However, even talking about DSSSl in these newsgroup is not sufficient.
We'll have also to tell success story. On this side, I only got one story
from Dave. This is rather poor and I expected to have more stories from
people using DSSSL.

So, the goal is not so much to be a cheap consultant on newsgroup such as
being able to show the world that creative and concrete solutions have
already been done with DSSSL.

What do you do with dsssl?

regards
Didier PH Martin