About articles on DSSSL usage

Subject: About articles on DSSSL usage
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 11:21:13 -0400
Hi,

DSSSL is used for a lot of different applications. But this is not well
known to the general public. I am currently assembling notes on several real
usages of DSSSL.

The goal is to write or co-write a series of articles about how DSSSL can
help do real productive job today. Please, just email me, or post on this
list what do you do with DSSSL.

If you can write the article yourself this is the best situation. Otherwise,
if you can, but do not have the time, don't worry, just tell me what you do
by email and I'll write it, submit it back to you for approval and feedback
and we'll publish it.

Don't think that your application is too simple to be used as example. We
see, each day, articles about "in progress" languages that probably do less
than DSSSL and the example applications probably more trivial than yours.
Don't be too modest.

you can email me in private at mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or post it on
this list.

Anxious to learn about your apps and my keyboard is ready to tell your
stories.
regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx