Re: jade/jadetex

Subject: Re: jade/jadetex
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 May 1999 00:05:23 -0400
Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> 1) some days ago you answerd whome to ask to my posting of the
> following jade breakdown:
>
> jade:I: maximum number of errors (200) reached; change with -E option
> TeXFOTBuilder.cxx:761: failed assertion `CurCell != NULL'
> IOT/Abort trap (core dumped)
>
> unfortunatly I forget to keep the posting.

Wow... never run into that.  Have you notified James Clark
<jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>?

I wouldn't mind seeing the SGML file which causes this problem, if
it's not under a non-disclosure or something....

> 2) I am fighting the system to get a simple formating right.  For some
> reason jade/jadetex refuses to break my paragraphs in table cells
> while Norm's docbook style paragraphs are broken.  I really can't see
> the problem.  This is becoming urgent for me...

As Sebastian wrote, it's critical to identify if the problem is (a)
jade's TeX backend, (b) JadeTeX, (c) jade itself, or (d) the
stylesheets you are using.  Sebastian rightly noted that trying
RTF/MIF etc is the right way to test part of it....

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>