RE: Jade/DSSSL future

Subject: RE: Jade/DSSSL future
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:56:47 -0400
Hi Sebastian,

I cannot speak for Explorer (Microsoft IE) but for Mozilla the probability
of having XSLT before the end of the year is very high. We are working on
this. The probability to have XSLFO is very very low. We are not working on
it. This is too much work to reconcile CSS objects and XSLFO objects.
Because XSLT can manipulate CSS object. We don't put any effort on XSLFO.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com