RE: jade from browser

Subject: RE: jade from browser
From: "Josep Vela" <jvela@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:00:01 +0200
We starts jade from a Lotus-Domino Notes Agent written in Java on the server. The same can be done using a simple CGI that starts jade as an external program using the command line for control all the allowed parameters.

Enjoy it.

BTW DSSSL is alive and solving problems...
Josep Vela Albesa - <jvela@xxxxxxxxxx>