RE: ...

Subject: RE: ...
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:54:46 -0400
Hi Chris,

Let's get more precise. Both James extension to DSSSL and Tony's library do
support forms. However, Tony's library is easier to use, more readable and
look like if you had new FO. See for yourself:

(make element
	gi: "form"
	....)

(make form
	....)

The latter is like is you where using a DSSSL FO except that instead you are
using a HTML object. So Tony's library has a lot of advantages compared to
native James's extensions (in that context of course).

And to be still more precise, DSSSL native FOs do not include forms.

Conclusion: Tony's library is useful in the sense that it creates a new
DSSSL objects collections that look like the original DSSSL object or at
least are included in a DSSSL script as would be DSSSL native FO objects.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com