OpenJade News

Subject: OpenJade News
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 06:42:24 -0400
Hi,

New links:
----------
We added new links to the OpenJade home page. All the new links or new
documents are marked with a yellow tag ("new").

Editor's note:
--------------
We have moved the OpenJade home page to a new server. We experimented some
problems like a complete blackout during three days. But, things are now OK
and the new DS-3 line has a better response time.

Following some comments, I updated the Flow object of the month article and
included more illustrations. Do not forget that this is a work in progress
until the end of the month. Any comments will be appreciated. Still to do on
this article: separate the logical model from the visual model and include
Peter tactile model - add more illustrations too. What is your suggestion
for next month's flow object of the month article?

Thanks to Avi and Matthias who worked quite a lot this week on the next
OpenJade version. Thanks also to Debian Linux people and more particularly
to Adam for the new compile script.

Good news for some, we'll start an aural objects section. Dave you'll be
happy and we count on you for this. In this section, we'll collectively
think about the aural model. A good point to start from is the CSS aural
proposal. The goal is to have solid visual, aural and tactile models for
DSSSL - 2.

OpenJade Home Page: http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL/index.html

Regards
Didier PH Martin