RE: Where is Paul Prescod?

Subject: RE: Where is Paul Prescod?
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:09:38 -0400
Hi Markus,

I think that Paul Prescod is no longer in Canada, he move to Texas.

However, we have a replacement for the first time DSSSL user, this is the
openJade Home page having a lot of useful links, articles, resources,
libraries, etc... for the beginners and for the pros.

The link is: http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx