Re: One file into many

Subject: Re: One file into many
From: "Darrell W. Royter" <droyter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:25:57 -0400
I have been trying to find a way to generate mulitple files in rtf format
from one sgml document. I had the impression that this is possible. I have
seen examples of people switching doctype declarations in the middle of
their DSSSL, so why can't I simply open another file for output at a given
element?

I was told that a scroll FO would work, but that didn't do the trick, and
from what I have seen, scroll is used for HTML output, not rtf.

I could be wrong about all this, but then again, there's not much
documentation I can find to help. I have to do a lot of guess work to make
anything happen and I typically don't get the results I want.

Has anyone tried to take one file and use Jade to process multiple files?
Maybe I'm missing some essential inforamtion about groves, trees, or nodes.
I just don't get it.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to gripe, but I'm terribly frustrated over the whole
issue.

Thanks,
Darrell