RE: sgml property set

Subject: RE: sgml property set
From: "Mason, James David (MXM) " <MXM@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:33:53 -0400
There are other forms of hyperlinked data from the same source (the HyTime
editors) in the online version of HyTime at
ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/wg8/document/1920.htm . There is an HTML-Help
version of DSSSL at ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/readme.htm .

Jim Mason
James David Mason, Ph.D.

(Chairman ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34)
http://www.ornl.gov/sgml/sc34