Re: sgml property set

Subject: Re: sgml property set
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:42:53 +0200

> > There are other forms of hyperlinked data from the same
> > source (the HyTime
> > editors) in the online version of HyTime at
> > ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/wg8/document/1920.htm . There is
> > an HTML-Help
> > version of DSSSL at ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/readme.htm .
> >
> > Jim Mason
> > James David Mason, Ph.D.
>
> Yes, these documents give a more user friendly presentation of
> the sgml property set. But given a certain SGML document instance
> it still did not give *me* a clear idea of how the grove is organised.

On a related note, the version of the SGML Property Set in HyTime
gives a reference to ISO 10744 as the `grove construction specification
document'. That document would probably shed some light on the relation
between a document and its grove, but I cannot find any trace of a `grove
construction specification' in HyTime.

--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606