Re: Formatting_the_result

Subject: Re: Formatting_the_result
From: Ron Ross <ronross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Oct 1999 13:32:43 -0400
On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Brandon Ibach said:
>    Actually, I was just suggesting we give users the option of having
> OpenJade *not* put the newlines into the tags, and let them worry
> about line length themselves, rather than having OpenJade try to sort
> it out.

If I can add my 2¢ again, I would second this motion if it obviates a
lot of non-trivial work. It seems to me that it would produce output
that is more readable and easier to "fix" in an editor that lets the
user navigate the markup intelligently (such as Emacs-Psgml).

Ron.

--
Traductions Ron Ross Translations
ronross@xxxxxxxxx